Our beliefs are:
- Getting to know people as individuals, understanding their life stories, knowing how best we can support them.
- Everyone has a right to dignity and respect as valuable individuals, no matter how they encountered prescribe drugs of addiction.
- We aim never to turn anyone away through our services and by working with other organisations, ensuring individuals receive the correct services for their needs.
- To challenge the health professionals and practitioners of the problems caused by benzodiazepines and other similar drugs, by promoting prevention awareness and sharing our knowledge.
- To work with as many GP’s and health professionals in delivering a recovery and support plan for our clients.
Our values are:
- Respectful of each and everyone
- Responsive and person-centred
- Sharing knowledge of best practice
- Creative and innovative approach
- Supporting people’s choices and decisions